Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

To Chilly Days


Chilly days are on their way in my country, some nights are getting colder and colder. Those nights are in need of me some bundle up. My go-to bundle up pieces are cardigans, I have a different kind of cards in my closet and I pull them off in this kind of time. Chilly nights here are not 10 degrees or under, we are experiencing around 20 degrees here. This specific cardi that I am wearing has light material which is perfect in our temperature. My fave part is the hood, this is the only cardi *that I own* that has a hood. I kept my outfit in two tones, as you can see I have a black and white combo here. The Yin Yang shirt goes perfectly with the cardi and distress short for that touch of grunge. For an added white color I am wearing my trusted old Nike Air Force *which I think you had enough with them. Haha!* Well, I envy some of you guys when I see your fall/winter bundle up and you are experiencing snow. *I want snow too!*

Cardi: Thrifted | Top: Over Run | Shorts: DIY (Vintage) | Shoes: Nike









Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS