Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Plaid And Maxi


Hello everyone from Abu Dhabi! One thing that I want to do in my new city is to explore it more and on this day is what I did. I had the chance to stroll in Corniche Seaside have a view of a beach. I never thought that there is a place near in our unit and guess what this is my place for an outfit post. Yes, no more white background and studio feel photo. Buildings here are a lot more stunning, the place is really so beautiful perfect for a walk or run.

Because it's a chilly day, it's 15 degrees C though the sun is so high, I decided to go for a plaid flannel to keep me warm. I wear my black maxi and sneakers combo to change my go-to leggings. I kinda wearing more of safe looks since my closet is so small right now. I can't wait to work, save and shop! I hope I can give you more experimented looks soon! 

Flannel: Dorothy Perkins | Top: Philippines | Maxi: H&M | Shoes: @tishoe | Sunnies: Philippines

















Your stray kid,
Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS