Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Its a 20C Afternoon


Hi, everyone! It's still cold here in AUH and I think it's getting colder now. *brrr* I am not that prepared for this cold weather because I wasn't able to bring more sweater but I am excited to shop with all the sales going on. *giggle* I am so lazy with this coldness and I am just convincing myself to go out. I am a big fan of sweaters ever since college days but I didn't have a chance to style them back then because of the humid weather of Philippines. Now, I am thankful for this cold weather, I can now express my love for sweaters. Twenty degrees is too much cold for an Asian girl like me, especially I am born in a warm part of the Philippines so I need more layers than normal people here. As you know, my style is more of a sporty, so I decided to add more layers to cope up with this cold weather. I decided to add up this striped sweater to give it a hint of color and I think it goes perfectly with my running shoes. My hair is suffering now from dryness because I colored it dark and my hair care products are not available here in AUH. *sob* I am glad I am able to bring my beanies, their my savior! 

Top: Adidas Shirt | Sweater: H&M | Jeggings: Philippines | Shoes: Nike | Beanie: Chicnova
















Your stray kid,
Qing 

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS