Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Sharing Valentine's Day Outfit


Hi, everyone! Valentines is coming and what are your plans? For us, loveless girls we definitely need to get a boyfriend immediately! *Haha! Kiddin'* I'm kinda jealous to all the couples who are celebrating Valentines Day. I never celebrated Valentines Day so I don't have any words or tips to share to all of you guys. I feel so left alone but I am happy to see couples out there dating. I guess this outfit post might help you to dress on Valentines. It's still cold here in AUH so I need to bundle up. I am a fan of the huge sweater so I am excited to wear my newly purchase H&M sweater. Since its maroon, black is the perfect way to style it. I paired it with my H&M maxi skirt which probably you saw this a million times. I am wearing my circle sunnies and gladiator inspired sandals for a retro vibe. I think this outfit will be a great look to wear for a night date with your lovey. 

Top & Maxi: H&M | Sunnies: Philippines | Sandals: @_shopandgrabxx | Bag: Gifted








Wishing you all to have a wonderful Valentines!

Your stray kid,
Qing