Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

The Best of Qing's Style and Fashion Favorites

Hi, everyone! Today, I want to share the best of Qing's Style and my favorite pieces. This is also a way to look back some of my lookbooks so my new readers will have some styling ideas from my past outfits. I am also sharing my favorite pieces to style and why I love them.


Full outfit details here.

If there is one outfit that I want to repeat, this is it! I miss wearing my favorite ripped shorts, round retro sunglasses and walk around the city under the summer sun. Round glasses are my favorite kind of glasses because I look and feel cool whenever I am wearing one. I also think that they are the kind of sunglasses that suits my face well. Have you ever been in love with a bag? Well, I am! The backpack I am using here is a bag that I've been using ever since I got it. I used it for over a year without changing it. *haha! bad owner* What I love about it is the color and material that can be worn with any outfit, well in my case I wore it a ton! *so sad it's in the Philippines right now*


Full outfit details here.

I am always saying, maybe a million times now, that I am a big fan of flannel. Basically, I am living with flannels. I think I have more 6-9 flannels and counting. What I love about flannel is you can wear them in different ways and tying in the waist is my go-to. 


Full outfit details here.

You probably have seen me a tons of time wearing my Nike running shoes and I can't deny it, they are my most worn shoes. This is my go-to shoes whenever I wear something dark to give my outfit a puff of color plus they are comfy too! I have a post on how I style running shoes, check it out for ideas. 


Full outfit details here.

When I am feeling more grunge, I am always grabbing my Nike Air Force 8.1. I didn't mention you that this are my dream shoes and I am so lucky to find them in a thrift shop. Pairing it with a vintage top makes the whole outfit rad too.


Full outfit details here.

From turtle neck to denim skirt up to the shoes, it's all my favorite pieces. Recently, I've been to incorporating sneakers to my skirt outfit, I think it's a unique way of styling rather than the usual denim and sneaker combo. Adidas shoes are also in trend right now and it is all over the fashion world. I've been wanting to have Stan Smith too but I think it is too mainstream to get one so I decided that I should not jump on the bandwagon and get this light pink one. Wearing a different kind of socks with it is one way to wear them with more style. 


Out of all the trend last 2015, this is my favorite, off the shoulder tops. I love the idea of flaunting a little skin but not too overboard. Summer is coming and I think my collection will be overused this year. My Ribbed sandals *I call them baby Gladiator sandals* will be my summer footwear this year. 


Full outfit details here.

Last but not the least, sweaters! From ordinary sweater to this dress sweater, they are my baes! I love the huge sweater in particular because it feels like you are wearing a blanket and it's cozy! Wen I was in the Philippines this is my go-to outfit every rainy season to make myself warm and wearing a waterproof sandal is a must because you don't want to ruin your fave shoes in all those flooded roads.

And that's a wrap! What are your best of blog outfits? 
Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS