Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Casually Active


Hi, everyone!
You know I've been a huge fan of sporty and this is probably my comfiest outfit for summer.  I've been seeing many fashion enthusiast wearing their active wear into a casual outfit. It is likely getting normal to wear your gym clothes while mall-ing or just going out with friends. One piece of active wear that becoming a casual essential is a jogging pants *or some call it joggers* , I guess fashion now is becoming more innovative and multi-functional, which is for me, is a cool idea. Also, I have a big advantage on this trend because I've been a collector of active wear for quite some time. I can now wear my runner shorts for a casual day without thinking what other say. Here I am wearing a runner shorts paired with my blue gym shirt and runner shoes for some color. Accessorizing the outfit with an arm swag and sunnies. Got my trusty old bag full of tissues, rubbing alcohol, and water for my summer weapon. Now, I am ready to enjoy my day.

Top: West Seal
Shorts: Champion
Sunnies: Local Store
Bag: HK Disneyland
Shoes: Nike








I hope you find inspiration in this outfit for your next OOTD.


Your stray kid,
Qing