Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Pineapple


Hi, everyone! It is the time of the year again to bring all the colors in your wardrobe. Yes, I am still a big fan of bright colors for this summer. I want to be as bright as the sun yet comfy to fight the burning temperature. For this summer, I have a big interest for color yellow and wanting my summer to be yellow. So I style a yellow outfit for this summer season. I combined summer styling with my heart for sporty. The shirt I am wearing is so comfy because it has a cotton material with a fun color, pairing it with dark denim shorts so I won't be too bright. Of course, for that comfy walk under the sun, you have to wear your sneakers. The cap is an extra protection from the sun and covering up my bad hair day. Oh, I am super excited for my yellow bag, this bag is just sitting around for years now and already forgotten about it so I've been obsessing over this right now and decided to be my honorary summer bag. *Haha!* Last is my arm swag if you read my previous post you would probably know that they are my fashion point for this year's summer.

What I am wearing?
Cap: ninety-nine store
Top: ninety-nine store
Shorts: Thrifted
Shoes: Nike Running
Bag: Oasis
Arm-swags: Local store







I hope you find this inspirational for your next outfit.

Your stray kid,
Qing

Follow my networks:

Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS