Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Summer Goth x Banggood


Hi, everyone! I am back with my blogging schedule after a long period of time. A lot of things happened this past few weeks but I am happy to tell you guys that I am back in Philippines, though it's a long story of what just happen. Anyway, back to the real post I am so lucky to share to you my Banggood items. 

I've been seeing a lot of bloggers purchasing items from Banggood so I check them out and saw that it has a super wide range of products, not just only clothing. They also have toys, gadgets, electronics accessories, and sports/outdoor equipment with a pocket-friendly price. I got a creeper shoes and let me tell you that I got them with a well-packed parcel. I am very happy to see a parcel that was effort-ly packed, it is in a very hard box and the shoes are inside a cloth bag for an additional protection. *What? Two thumbs up for that!* The kawaii socks ar also well packed inside the shoe box. It is my first time to received a parcel in such a good condition. *If you know what I mean, PH bloggers* The creepers are in a good quality material and very satisfied with the design details, it really worth the wait. Oh, I can't get enough of the cuteness of the socks and they are all gonna be my kawaii points in my every outfit.

All in all review: VERY SATISFIED
Customer Service: 5/5 ✰✰✰✰✰
Quality: 5/5 ✰✰✰✰✰
Price:5/5 ✰✰✰✰✰
Shipping: 5/5 ✰✰✰✰✰
Packaging: 5/5 ✰✰✰✰✰





Womens Punk Shoes Vintage Lace-Up Flower Print Creepers Flats





All 3D Socks here:
Women Ladies 3D Printed Animal Pattern Socks Cute Cat Low Cut Ankle Hosiery

How I style?



Since summer is so hot in PH, I am always wearing huge shirt dresses for that comfy look. I got this flannel dress from a thrift store and it is a perfect piece to wear with the creepers. To add some accessories I wear the 3D cat socks which I prefer to be longer. I just want to excuse my uber volumized hair. *wink*

Your stray kid,
Qing

Follow my networks:

Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS