Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Stealing My Mom's Style


Happy Mother's Day!
Today is a special day for Moms around the world so I want it to celebrate this day especially for them on my blog. My mom is one of the best person in my life and the bravest of them all. I am very lucky to have her in my life and thankful to God that she is the chosen one to give birth on me. I grew up not having my mom beside me because she needs to go overseas for us. Since I was 4 years old my parents got separated so I and my three brothers need to live with my grandparent and aunts. They took cake of us like their own child while my mom is working overseas so she can support us financially. I consider myself  as one of the luckiest kid despite my family situation. I rarely see my mom back then, once every two years then came to the point that it took seven years before she came back to the Philippines. She had a lot of situation sh told me and I can't say anything because she suffered a lot for us to study, eat three meals a day and providing money for the four  of us. She is the greatest guys! Her only dream is for us to finished study, get a job and have a successful future. As a child of her fulfilling her dream is the only thing we can pay her, and yes! we all have our college diplomas. I know that she is proud now and everything she suffered has paid off. I am also thankful to all my aunts and lola for taking care of us while mom is away. 


It is not every day you can say I love you or thank you to all the woman of our life so even once every year we can make them happy to their special day. You are lucky if you are with your mom so don't nag at her because she didn't want you to go on a night out with your friends, just listen to her and spend the night watching Netflix with her while eating a caramel popcorn. Salute to all the great moms!

Sooo... I am celebrating Mother's Day by stealing my mama's style when she was at my age. *peace for the throwback photo ma* I hope she won't get mad at me doing this because she reads my blog. *Number 1 fan it is!* In her 20's her fashion consist of  simple pieces, she wears maxi skirt with a simple top and 80's/90's vintage dress *now*on special occasion. She is also a fan of slacks and button ups, up until now her fashion never change, she is still a fan of everything girly  and she is more fashionista than me actually. On this look, I recreate her go-to outfit back in the days and I recreate her hair too. I added a little something like a bag and a dainty bracelet. What do you think?

Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21
Sandals: Avenue
Bag; Gifted
Bracelet: Born Pretty Store







Sorry for the long post, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I hope you find inspiration in this outfit for your next OOTD.


Your stray kid,
Qing

Follow my networks:

Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS