Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Hello Bun Bun


Hi, guys! It's Qing and welcome back to my blog! I thought summer days are over and it is surprising to have a hot weather in June. Every year, this month is a typhoon season in the Philippines though it rains sometimes in the afternoon. I guess the weather is still changing and its a good news for us because we have an extended summer! *woot-woot* I've been seeing culottes everywhere so I need to find my own pair. Luckily, thrift store has saved me once more! Since it's been trendy for quite a while, I am having a hard time finding culottes here in my country because it will take a little time to be available here. These culottes I got is a rare find I guess because I find it in a fun color so it would be a perfect piece for the extended summer. I paired it with my floral cute off the shoulder with my two bun bun. Well, I was just inspired by Jenn Im's new collection with Colourpop and it is also a great way to curl your hair after your bun bun got a mess. Let me take a moment to talk about wrap around chokers, I am so happy to see that trends are just coming back! I am so obsessed with this that I am wearing it in every single outfit I have. The choker I have is not long enough that is why I just tie it in a ribbon, it will add a girly and edgy touch to your outfit. To finish off the look I am wearing my white sneakers. *sorry for the dirt* I hope you are having a great summer!

Top: Local Store | Culottes: Thrifted | Shoes: SM Dept. Store | Choker: @fab_shop







Your stray kid,
Qing

Follow my networks:

Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS