Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Oversize Over Oversize


Hi, guys! It's Qing and welcome back to my blog! Today, I want to dedicate this blog post for my love for oversized clothes. If you've seen my previous post, you know how much I love oversize denim pants. I've been a fan of fitted pants to boyfriend jeans and now for oversize! At first, I am so hesitant to wear oversized especially jeans, first, I am just 5'1 second I am fat for my height so I will shrink and will look like a dwarf. *Haha!* But things had changed, I experimented and found a good solution for my shorty problem. What I did is to fold 2-3 inches from the ankle, like culottes. Tadah! Shorty problem solved! Lesson learned keep finding solutions and you will succeed! Pairing it with an oversizd tee is what I choose for that Korean vibe which I am also inspired by Stylenanda. An oversized crop top will be a great pair too. Of course, a wrap around choker will be an added chic to the outfit. Oh, my creepers help me to add some height too! 

I hope you find this helpful and inspirational for your next outfit! Have a great day!

Top&Pants: Thrifted | Choker: @fab_shop | Creepers: Banggood.com







Your stray kid,
Qing

Follow my networks:

Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS