Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Pajama Pants


Hi, guys! It's Qing and welcome back to my blog! I've been in a moment where I am ditching my leggings and go for a loose and stretchy waist pants. I am  wearing this pants all summer and still wearing it even at work. I am calling this pajama pants because it so comfy and you can pair it with almost anything. Today I decided to style with a chic edgy vibe. The top has a detail in the sleeves and the oval neck makes it chicer so the wrap around choker really shows off. I wear my simple white sandals to keep it comfier. 

I hope you find this helpful and inspirational for your next outfit! 

Top: Local Store | Choker: @fab_shop | Pants: Thrifted | Shoes: @_shopandgrabxx








Your stray kid,
Qing

Follow my networks:

Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS