Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Sammydress Haul and Styling


Hi, guys, it's Qing and welcome back to my blog.
This will be my first ever haul post on Qing's Style and I am very excited to share all the goodies I got. I will also style some of them so you can get any inspiration on your next OOTD. Just a quick intro of Sammydress, it is one of the trusted online shops that offers cheap trendy clothing, shoes etc. with great quality. I had a great shopping experience as always because I've been their customer for quite some time now. Shipping is so fast with DHL, it just took 7 days to arrive after placing my orders. *happy kid here*

Dress: Sammydress
Cap: Sammydress
Sandals: @shopandgrabxx_









First, is this T-shirt dress with colorful print. What I love about this is that it is a combination of a shirt and a button up, oh a dress too! I styled it with my black leather cap, I am so surprised with the good leather material and cap form is sturdy. To keep the black scheme, I am wearing my trusty old gladiator. 






I am a lover of cap ever since they were on trend. Of course, I need to get this cap with Japanese embroidery on it in two colors! Though I am curious what it says. *I hope someone can tell me* I am so glad to get this because it is so unique and great for that simple days. This will also help me hide my bad hair days. Keeping it cool with bad hair days huh? :)







The last three items are great too. I got this cute panda scarf because it is already rainy season in my country. Just something to keep me warm at the same time adding cuteness to my outfit. This legging and the top is a little small for me that is why I didn't style it, though I've been loving them. The good news is this motivates me to loose a weight so it will fit me. *Haha!* The lace detail on the leggings makes it so cute. I am imagining to pair this with an oversized pink crop top and white sneakers. The black top would be great with a red midi skirt and black flats. Oh how I wish this will fit me soonest!

Your stray kid,
Qing