Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Gamiss.com Haul and Styling

www.qingsstyle.com

Hi guys! It's Qing and welcome back to my blog!
Today, I will give you not one but two outfit and how I style a sweater from home outfit to work outfit. *Yay! confetti* So, it is rainy season in the Philippines right now and the weather is so crazy. That means I should bring out all my sweater to be cozy even at work. Yes, I still need to go to work even it is raining so hard, that is how much I need money. Haha! *wink* July has been so good to me and I had the chance to work with a lot of online shop including Gamiss. It is my first time to hear this online shop when they contacted me.. but girl, it is one of the shop that offers affordable and trendy products for men, women and kids too. I had a great shopping experience on the site, everything is well sort out and you can find what you want so easily. Payment is so fast too. Shipping is okay, I choose flat rate shipping and it arrived in the promise day. I also love how they email you the status of your package. 

Okay, first is to style the sweater for work. I love the lace tribe print to it so I keep the white and black theme to be more work appropriate even it is more of a casual side. I wear my flowy culottes and Sanuk shoes since it is rainy season. To keep my stuff all dry I am using my rivet handbag/ shoulder bag. Isn't so rad? 


www.qingsstyle.com


www.qingsstyle.com

Sweater: Stylish Round Neck Long Sleeve Ethnic Print Sweatshirt For Women 
Culottes: Thrifted
Shoes: Sanuk
Bag: Casual Fashion Solid Color and Rivets Design Women's Tote

www.qingsstyle.com

So after work you have a quick hang out with friends and you don't want to be over dress. A quick change is to pair it with a trainer shorts. Yes, I am weird like that. To make your outfit more fun I change my bag so I can just bring my phone and wallet. Casual yet looking so stylish with a cute animal bag. So adorbs right?!

www.qingsstyle.com

www.qingsstyle.com

Shorts: Nike
Bag: Sweet Kitten Pattern and Color Block Design Women's Crossbody Bag


You can follow Gamiss.com to it's socail media!
Facebook and Pinterest

Your stray kid,
Qing