Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Gypsy ft. Newchic


Hi, guys! It's Qing and welcome back to my blog!
Apologies for a two weeks of hiatus because I am kinda busy at work and our home is under renovation so I don't have a place to set up my DIY studio. *Wink* But yeah, I am so excited to set up my room and put on some decor. I wanted it to be simple and Instagram-worthy room. I am also collecting DIY tutorials for my decors which I am also excited. For now, I am planning for a Dreamcatcher project, I hope it turns out well.






Anyway, enough babbling and let us jump right into some fashion inspiration. If you could recall my Newchic wishlist on my past post you are probably familiar with the clothes I am wearing right now. Yes, I got the items! *woot-woot* I made a look that was inspired by boho and gypsy trend. You know how much I love maxi skirt and off the shoulder top. The maxi has a high slit which makes it more comfy and unique. *and sexy* I know summer has ended *in the Philippines* but I can still rock it when the sun decided to show up. I also picked the while sandals at Newchic because it is simple and perfect for every day and quick errands. The wrap around choker is one of my obsession, I think this makes the whole outfit more stylish. The simple gold detail makes it more elegant for any outfit you wear. 

Top:
Women Ruffles Short Sleeve Off Shoulder Pure Color Short Blouse Crochet Top
Color: Black & White
Price: USD 11.01
Sandals:
Pure Color T-Strap Peep Toe Double Buckle Beach Flat Roman Sandals
Color: Blue, Grey & White
Price: USD 10.52
Choker:
Black Leather Rope Long Chain Necklace 
Price: USD 3.58
Skirt:
Vintage Floral Printed High Split Elastic Waist Ankle Length Skirt
Bag:
Dresslink

I hope you find it inspirational for your next outfit! Don't forget to use the 20% coupon, 20off1893! Happy shopping!

Your stray kid,
Qing