Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful Haul and Styling


Hi, guys it's Qing and welcome back to my blog!
Finally, after a long hiatus I have something for all of you! I've been seeing Zaful.com for quite sometime now because they have a lot of new trendy clothing on their site. Zaful is an online shop that offers a lot of women clothing with affordable prices. I had a great shopping experience and really love the quality of the items. Shipping is so fast, I got the items in less that two weeks. Fastest shipping I had in my entire online shopping life. Of course, I want to share the items I got and I hope you can check out Zaful to grab some items from them.

The colorful floral dress is perfect for fall but since we don't have fall in our country this dress is comfy enough with the humid weather, I also like the length on me. Really loving the fuchsia pink and royal blue color combo. OMG! This sandals is my favorite! I love the fringe detail and really tone down the dress. The red choker is a unique piece that will be perfect for any outfit. 

Dress:
Floral Long Sleeve Loose Dress
Sandals:
Fringe Bow Solid Color Sandals
Choker:
Etched Geometric Choker Necklace










Your stray kid,
Qing