Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Happy Beauty Ph: Your Personalised Skincare


Happybeauty is a personalized skincare platform that recommends skincare/cosmetics products that are suitable for your skin. They ensure the quality of products by procuring directly from overseas and local suppliers. Its offers facial care, body care, makeup, men care, daily essentials and perfumes. By providing beauty tutorials, social features and reliable review tools, Happybeauty strives to be a one stop beauty marketplace.




BB Cushion is one of the innovative bb cream that I really want to try and I got two bb cushion to try. For the past month I’ve been using them as my foundation, so here is my review on both products.


Matt Cusion Foundation (Matt Fix)
Skin & Lab

It claims...
Matt Cushion has sebum control properties, it helps to absorb oil in your skin and provide a matt finishing texture. Lightweight and suitable for all day use under hot weather. Matt Cushion provides excellent coverage and is an effective concealer against acne and pigmentation. 

Review:
The packaging is simple and sleek, has mirror and matt black compact, you can just throw in your makeip bag then you are good to go. The sponge applicator leaves the product smooth and well blended in your face, I like the closing for the foundation itself to avoid dirt from entering the product.


Pros: (based on my experience)
Matt finish (you can leave it without powder)
Meduim coverage (2 layers)
Lightweight
Can cover blemishes
It blends on your skin color
Smooth finish

Cons: (based on my experience)
Not recommended for dry patchy skin, I used the product when I went back on my full acne regimen
which resulted in my dry and patchy skin. When I used it, the patchiness really shows up and it did not looks good.


Overall..
I highly recommend this to all girls with oily skin. It will make your face shine free and matt all through out the day. The best thing about it is, it will give you that flaweless face that most Korean has. For me this cushion foundation doesn't just cover your blemishes but also corrects your skin. With the upcoming summer season this cushion foundation is your best weapon to fight greasy face.


Perfect Cover CC Cushion (SPF50+/PA+++)
ELISHACOY

It claims...
This CC Cushion creates perfect coverage over skin with exceptional coverage. Hyaluronic acid and Jeju Aloe Vera create double hydration effect. The Patented 5-a Avocuta captures sebum to leave your skin matte and fresh without darkening or excess shine.

Review:
The packaging is so classy and chic, I like the gold details on the side. Same as the Matt Fix, has mirror and compact where you can just throw in your makeip bag then you are good to go. The sponge applicator leaves the product smooth and well blended in your face, I like the closing for the foundation itself to avoid dirt from entering the product.


Pros: (based on my experience)
Semi matt finish
Meduim to full coverage (2 layer)
Lightweight
Can cover blemishes
It blends on your skin color
Smooth and dewy finish

Cons: (based on my experience)
Not recommended for oily skin since it has semi matt finish and it won't keep your face matt in a long period of time. I recommend to apply the cc foundation to a gentle patting motion if you have a patchy dy skin.


Overall...
I highly recommend this to all girls with dry skin especially this cold weather. It will gives you the moisture you needed that leaves you a flawless skin. This cc foundation corrects your blemishes for that almost perfectly glowing and healthy skin.



Shop now at Happybeauty for your personalised skincare!
Follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Or contact +63 905 2416 043

Your stray kid,
Qing