Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Make Your Day Wild At Chef's Gone Wild


Hello, there wild ones! Here's another restaurant recommendation for everyone who loves ribs and buffalo wings. Chef's Gone Wild offers burgers, ribs, wild wings, pizzas, milkshakes and a lot more for all the wild ones out there! The place is so cool and cozy perfect for a barkada night. The foods are all so good especially the ribs which are their best seller. No wonder I ate a lot of it. The spam fries is one of the foods that catches my attention because you can't find a spam fries anywhere, just in Chef's Gone Wild. I am also in awe with pizza with a Filipino twist, it really satisfies my taste bud. Their dessert is a delicious way to end your food eating and call it a night.



They have coffees too!


Croquembouche
Looking like from a fancy restaurant. 


Smoke Signature Ribs
The best ribs I've tried!


Wild Wild Wings
Ohh the buffalo wings have an amazing sauce, not your ordinary buffalo wings!


Pinoy Gourmet Pizza - Mangga Inasal Pizza
This is what I call hybrid pizza, it has a Filipino twist toppings.


Mini burger overload


Taco


Spamilicious Fries
Spam fries with garlic mayo, I am craving right now.


Cream Puffs with Crackling
My sweet tooth soul wants this right now.


 Kitkat Matcha


Premium Strawberry


Oh!reo Cookies and Cream
They have shakes too!

Chef's Gone Wild is Qing's Style approve!
Go there and be wild with their food!
CHEF’S GONE WILD is located at 3rd Floor Lucky building, McArthur Hi-way, Balibago, Angeles City, Pampanga

Your stray kid,
Qing