Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Qing Styling Zaful Holiday Wishlist


Happy 19/365 days of 2017! My 2017 has been good so far and still looking forward to what's next. This post is a continuation of my Zaful Holiday Wishlist last year and yes I got them! Zaful is so awesome to make my Christmas the best! Zaful never disappoints me with the quality of the items and in awe with the bag I ordered. All my items that I got from Zaful always arrived 2-3 weeks and it is not bad compared to others. I highly recommend Zaful which I had tried and tested.

With the cold weather, a sweater is a must to keep you warmth and why not make it cute with this pastel green floral sweater. I paired it with a brown short to match the outstanding color in my sweater. To keep the pastel going I am wearing a pink cap with embroidered cute cactus. Simple white sneakers to finish the look. The brown bag is to keep all your things and my camera can also fit in too!

Outfit:
Shorts: Thrifted
Shoes: SM Dept. Store







February is coming and Zaful has a great news for you! Check out Zaful Valentine's Day Big Promotion!

Your stray kid,
Qing