Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Simply Black and Nude


Happy 2017! I can't still believe that 2016 is over, so how's you're 2017 so far?
I have been in hiatus in my fashion post in the end of 2016 and I want to start the year right! I have a love and hate relationship with minimalist style, it is something that I can't really embrace or maybe I don't want my closet to be full of blacks, whites, and nudes. But if it is a shirt dress I guess I can love minimalist. I've been a collector of anything shirt dress lately because I am a lazy bum. You just throw it on, get your fanciest bag and wear your sandals or shoes of choice. The dress has been my favorite lately because of it flowy material so you are extra comfy. This is also the best way I can hide my big tummy *big tummy proof*. I styled it with my rivet bag for that edgy vibe and decided to wear nude sandals. Don't forget your sunnies too!

Outfit:
Shirt dress: Thrifted
Bag: Sammydress
Sandals: Local Market
Shades: Local Market





Since 2016 is over, I want to take this opportunity to thank all the people who supported me throughout my blogging. I hope you stick to me forever and I promise that 2017 will be much better!

Happy New Year!

Your stray kid,
Qing