Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Fur Coat Styling With Gamiss

www.qingsstyle.com-gamiss-fur-vest-styling

Fur has been around the corner and I have been loving the classic vibe that it gives to the outfit. I had a chance to get one for me at Gamiss. Love is around Gamiss so you can steal 8% off if you use the coupon LOVE. Now, you can shop your favorite pieces and pieces you want to style in affordable prices. 

Fur coat: Chic Thicken Solid Color Faux Fur Waistcoat For Women
Top: Thrifted
Culottes: Thrifted

I know it is very intimidating to wear a fur because it's something too much for an outfit and people will stare at you. But I had this urge to style something strange to everyone to wear. I have been admiring all girls who can rock fur because they have enough cold to warm them up. Since I am in a tropical country I only have the confidence to wear this at home and make it an accent to any of my posts, like flatlays. I love the vintage pink hue to it, definitely a staple piece if you love classic and vintage. This vest is a perfect match to my white long sleeves and culottes combo. It umfs the simplicity of the outfit into a more classic and girly. 

www.qingsstyle.com-gamiss-fur-vest-styling

www.qingsstyle.com-gamiss-fur-vest-styling


www.qingsstyle.com-gamiss-fur-vest-styling

Your stray kid,
Qing