Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Summer and Floral With Gamiss


It is getting warmer and warmer as summer is upon us and this is the perfect season to bust out all your comfy and sweat proof clothing. Let's create a look that is summer friendly, stylish and sweat proof. My favorite piece to style whenever summer hits are floral tops. Here I have my old floral top which I style in the past (reference). The material is so light and surely one of my comfiest tops. For a well-coordinated outfit, I paired it with black shorts that have a lace detail on the side that I got from Gamiss for that simple summer look. To finish off the look I am wearing white sandals and accessorizing it with flower choker.  

Top: Local Store
Shorts: Mid-Waist String Lace Spliced Shorts
Sandals: Fringe Bow Solid Color Sandals
Choker: BornPretty Store







I also got this once piece which is so cute and I can't wait to hit the beach. 
Chic Spaghetti Strap Coconut Tree Print Backless Women's Swimwear

Your stray kid,
Qing