Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Weekend Warrior


I spent my weekend in the paradise of Tambobong in Dasol, Pangasinan with my Pampanga Bloggers' Society. It is the first travel of the group with new found friends. Creating memories and adventures with people who shares the same passion as mine is always the highlight of my weekend. 

Summer is definitely few steps away, my favorite season, and I am so excited to spend it with more exciting activities. Of course, planning outfits for travel is more exciting to have a stylish travel ootds and summer outfits. Tambobong Beach Rains Resort is must visit place in Dasol, our staycation in the resort is definitely a good one especially the food. In the afternoon, we decided to take a quick deep with blue cold water. Busting out my summer get up in this getaway of course. 

Cap: Zaful
Top: Aero
Bikini Top: Warehouse
Shorts: Rosegal
Slippers: Off brand






Your stray kid,
Qing