Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Sammydress: Styling Skirt


It's no secret that skirt is one of the staple items in our closet, you can dress it up or down. I have a little collection of all kinds of the skirt and my favorite kinds are bandage skirt or the pencil skirt. I love how bandage skirt hugs your hips and can accentuate your curves, also with a pencil skirt. This type of skirts are probably suited for all body types from petite to chubby and got them at an affordable price at Sammydress.

In my body type (chubby type), I always go for the midi type of skirt. One, I am not that tall so long skirts will shrink my height more. Second, chubby types have more curves so let's take the advantage and flaunt that booty *wink*. Lastly, it is more fun to experiment all kind of fashion with this type of skirt and I will show you two looks for your future fashion references.

Top: Women Ruffles Short Sleeve Off Shoulder Pure Color Short Blouse Crochet Top
Skirt: Stylish High-Waisted Printed Bodycon Skirt For Women
Hat: Letter Embroidery Arrow Straw Hat - Black
Bracelets: DIY
Sandals: Local Store

Or should I call this the "Donya-look"? This summer play with more colors to make it more fun, this accent skirt can be styled in may ways (formal: paired it with a button up, heels and handbag). Here I styled it for a summer-appropriate look, colorful skirts will be perfect with any minimal colors and I choose black to put all the attention on the skirt. Off the shoulder, tops are so trendy right now! To add some "donya-ish look" I accessorized it with my round hat to protect my face from the sun.

Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Sheathy High Waist Pencil Skirt
Cap: Cactus Letters Baseball Cap
Shoes: Bahrain
Bracelet: DIY

Told you, I am all about color every summer! Summer is not just enjoyed at the beach or pool, you can also spend it strolling/straying around! Bandage skirt has been my second comfy option from bottoms. I created this look for that fun day with family or friends. The white skirt can be paired with any top and decided to make this look colorful by pairing it with this striped oversized shirt, cap, and pink sneakers to make it more pink-ish!

Follow Sammydress for more sales and updates!
Sammydress Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sammydress_official/
Sammydress Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sammydressfashion/
Sammydress PlusSize facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AffiliateSammydresscom-1686248035022987/

How would you style skirt? Let me know so I can have more outfit inspiration!

Your stray kid,
Qing