Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

ToSave: Your Budget Friendly OOTDs Part 2


90's kid fashion is a classic, it won't fade and forgotten. I am a big fan of this fashion, maybe I grow up with 90's kid fashion and street style. I can also tell that my whole high school life fashion is inspired by it. It is like my signature look in the past, creating and experimenting my staple items back then. Denim, shirt, and sneakers are my key fashion and I can live by it every day. Fast forward to this year, I can't deny 90's fashion is still my thing. 

Top: Fashion Women's Alien Printed Summer Casual Short Sleeve Harajuku Tee T-Shirts
Cap: Zaful
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Bahrain
Bracelets: DIY and Dubai
Location: SM Pampanga

Witnessing fashion that evolves through time, many trends is happening and new fashion is always born. With this changes every now and then, new items can be too much pricey for your budget because hey its new and market demands for it. Tosave.com is my life saver, most of the products are budget friendly and have a wide range of collection where I can still find what fashion I want at a cheaper price! 

I want to style this with minimal colors and a little bit of color which I always do when styling a basic outfit. The bucket hat will give that more 90's vibe because they are in back in the 90's too! You can't go wrong with mom jeans which is one of the items you need in your wardrobe for a lifetime. 
Get your all things hair too at Beauty Hair!

How would you rock your 90's staple in your wardrobe, please let me know so I can have more inspiration!
Your stray kid,
Qing