Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful: Post Coachella Outfit Ideas


Still in awe with all the outfits that I've seen at this year's Coachella where fun and music comes together. People who have the chance to experience it, they are lucky ones! All I can do is to just browse the internet and watch YouTube videos of the Coachella. I am super inspired to create my "Oversized outfit" and create three looks because if it's a weekend of fun and music I should be three times ready. 

The perfect outfit for the Coachella weekend is boho which I think it is the best style to rock. I am also having a boho moment this summer so I got almost of the items at Zaful. Probably most of the items I am loving are from Zaful. 

Dress: Fringed Cami Slip Dress
Vest: Thrifted
Sandals: Ethnic Style Women's Sandals With Cross Straps and Pompon Design
Bracelets: DIY
Location: Bacolor, Pampanga

First is this Cami dress with fringed detail, it's flowy and perfect for strolling under the heat of the sun. I styled it with this floral vest for that vintage feel. To put some colors I am wearing these colorful pompoms sandals.


Top and shorts: Off The Shoulder White Tank Top And Lace Spliced High Waist Shorts - White
Hat: Local Store
Sandals: Ethnic Style Women's Sandals With Cross Straps and Pompon Design
Over sized Button up Thrifted
Bracelets: DIY
Location: Bacolor, Pampanga

Next is my favorite style, I love the mini pompoms detail on the top and shorts. I styled it with this cute floral oversized button up for that Hawaii feel, a perfect cover up too. I added the fedora hat to protect your face from the sun. Same sandals because you can't have enough pom poms in your outfit and stock my diy bracelets for accessories.


Top: Lace Panel Tied Tassel Sheer Top - White
Sandals: Tassels Lace Up Espadrilles Sandals - Black
Hat: Local Store
Shorts: Sammydress
Location: Eastgate, San Fernando, Pampanga

Why not keep it simple and give your outfit that pop of color. I am loving this shorts color and laced detail. The top has this tassel and its the comfiest top. The humidity won't bother you because it has a sheer material. To keep the tassel going on I styled the whole outfit with this tassel lace up sandals which I am so obsessed. I have been wearing them since I got them.

Please share your Coachella outfit ideas too and I will check them out!

Your stray kid,
Qing