Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Sammydress: Poolside Outfits


My home town is not blessed with beautiful beaches so I need to go far just to hit the beach but we are blessed with resorts. When summer hits every resorts are fully booked and your summer won't be complete if you didn't spend a day in a pool. So I came up with three outfits to rock on in your next outing. Ditch your plain white spaghetti top and denim shorts, lets make your poolside outfit more stylish and fashionable!

One piece: Leaf Print Off Shoulder Swimwear
Shorts: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Local Store
Hat: Letter Embroidery Arrow Straw Hat - Black
Sandals: Local Store

This off the shoulder one piece is heaven sent for me, I am obsess since the first day of summer. It is super cute and unique for you poolside chilling. While waiting for the sun to go down this outfit is definitely a head turner because it is a perfect piece for the summer. I paired it with this flowy shorts for cover up which you can just remove then your ready to swim!

Top; Local Store
Shorts: Stylish Mid Waist Asymmetrical Printed Culotte For Women
Hat: Local Store
Sandals: Local Store

If you don't have any plans to swim on the pool, I still got you! I created this look for those who just want to chill out and explore the place. I keep it clean and minimal but with a boho vibe. I think this shorts is unique because of the asymmetrical cut and prints that won't go out of style.


One piece: Off Shoulder Ruffles One Piece Swimsuit
Skirt: Off the brand
Sandals: Fringe Bow Solid Color Sandals

Maxi skirts are my favorite cover up whenever I want some. This Aztec maxi skirt is really goes well with this one piece, I love the off the shoulder ruffles too! Ruffle detail is a big trend this summer and really brings out the girly vibe in any outfit. This look is reminding me the emoji dancer. *Ihihi*

How would you spend your pool vacay and what outfit would you wear? 

Your stray kid,
Qing