Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Shein: Tropical Striped Summer


Summer has a lot to offer and enjoying it is the best way to spend. My favorite thing to do every summer is styling different kinds of fashion from trendy to out of the box outfit. As we know, the number one rule when it comes to summer fashion is comfy and sexy. Different designs like floral which is always a must and my new favorite are striped patterns. It is a fresh way to be stylish this summer season. I see stripes outfits everywhere on Pinterest and Instagram wore by fashion bloggers and enthusiast. 


Striped Flyaway Bandeau Top And Ruffle Skort Set
Shoes: Fringe Bow Solid Color Sandals

Striped outfits are easy to style because this has been in your dad's or brother's closet in ages, especially a button-down one. There are a lot of striped outfits that have been born, like off-the-shoulder, simple shirt, rompers, and my favorite is a top-skirt combo. The first time I lay my eyes on it, I know I wanted it! Shein has a huge variety of striped outfits that you want to rock on your summer days. I am sure that we are all familiar with Shein because it is a leading shopping site that every woman trusted. They offer a good service and quality products that you won't regret buying. 


This outfit doesn't need so much effort to style because it has its own top. I will be honest that the bandeau top is something that I won't wear on a daily basis except if it's on a beach. But it is a piece that you can rely on every summer. The best part of this is the skirt that has shorts inside, I love the slit and ruffled detail. Pairing it with my trusty old sandals or you can pair it with white sneakers too. 



Your stray kid,
Qing