Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Cap and Denim Jacket


Last one for my Baguio OOTD series and last day of my weekend travel. Denim jackets are one of the must have essential, denim is so timeless and never go out of style. One of my favorite style when incorporating denim jacket is minimalist. I think it is the safest way to style it and still experimenting to style this baby. I love the light wash color which I don't have in my closet and the denim is a light weight material compared to the heavy denim jackets. I am also happy that I got the biggest sized because it is way cooler when wearing it. 

The basic and most popular minimalist outfit is a striped shirt and black pants and a denim jacket are perfect to throw on to give that umf to the whole outfit. The gray velvet cap to cover my bad hair day, the bag that I bring for this trip to put on all the gadgets and necessities. New Balance for shoes.

Top:  Casual Cuffed Sleeve Striped Pullover T-Shirt For Women - Stripe
Jacket: Buttoned Front Ripped Light Blue Denim Outerwear
Cap: Ice-Cream Color Suede Baseball Hat - Gray
Pants: H&M
Shoes: New Balance
Bag: Zaful





Your stray kid,
Qing