Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

The City Of Pines


Hello, I am still in my Baguio OOTD series so please be good to me. You probably seen me wearing some of the clothes here because I just change my cardigan with my scarf. Whenever I am travelling I always bring a cardigan/jacket or a scarf, they are two pieces that are easy to style and so versatile. Baguio is a cold place so cardigan and scarf are the perfect pieces to bring. In the morning, the place is freezing cold so you need something to keep you warm. While in the afternoon, the sun is up to keep you warm but still cold but not freezing, scarf can be an alternative. It is so fascinating that you can quickly change your fashion by just these two pieces. 

The grey scarf matches perfectly with the floral bodysuit. A high waited light blue pants goes along well with the top and keeping the light color pallet of the outfit. The tattered details gives that extra texture to the pants. For accessories, I am obsess with my straw hat and yellow aviator which is so trendy right now. New Balance shoes to fished off the entire look. 

 Top: Forever 21
Scarf & Hat: H&M
Pants: River Island
Sunglasses: Shopee.ph
Shoes: New Balance





Your stray kid:
Qing