Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Rosegal: Art Appreciation At Bencab Museum


Checking one of my must visit in Baguio, the Bencab Museum. This museum is a new addition to what to visit in the City of Pines. Taking a long road going here is worth it and your Php120 entrance fee is not in vain. Appreciating and seeing the art of the people of Benguet is a worthy experience after a tiring day roaming around Baguio. The cold weather is not bothering me and spending outside without a jacket is just okay, that's what I thought at first. But while going down stair at the museum, it's getting colder and colder. No one can stop even cold to explore the museum.  

I know the museum is not for OOTDs but I can't help, this is my second Baguio OOTD series. Going minimal and comfy is a good choice for me. The striped shirt and high waisted black pants are the mothers of all minimalist style. I accessorized my outfit with a gray scarf to fight the cold and my night view aviator for that retro vibe. The bag is a local merch that has ethnic prints to it, that is famous in Benguet. New Balance for shoes because this is the only shoes that I brought and women wrist watch for added accessories.

Top: Casual Cuffed Sleeve Striped Pullover T-Shirt For Women - Stripe
Scarf: H&M
Sunglasses: Shopee.ph
Pants: H&M
Bag: Local store in Baguio
Shoes: New Balance
Watch: Waterproof Rubber Band Red LED Watch with Number Hour Marks Square Shaped






Get your discount!
Rosegal cross back dress summer 2017 Promotion
10% OFF RosegalChen & RosegalIns

Your stray kid,
Qing