Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful: Aztec and Strawhat


My weekend travel with the family is so awesome! We went to Baguio City for a cold weekend travel and Baguio never failed us. Going up to the mountainous view is such a fun travel because you can view on your window seat the never failing stunning sceneries along the way. Baguio City has improved since the last time I visited, more greens and still cold. Of course, I won't fail to bring all the OOTDs.

This month is a rainy time for Baguio but still, we are lucky enough to have not experience typhoon and it is not that cold in Baguio now. A cardigan is a perfect cover up for this day, it is something to just beat the little cold. I am in my tourist vibe on the first day and so excited to wear my straw hat that my mom gifted me. I think my Aztec cardigan is so perfect with my straw hat, my inner top is floral body suit that I am obsessed with. Then comfy high waisted pants for the whole day of walk plus sneakers that won't fail you.

Hat: H&M
Cardigan: Geometric Pattern Long Sleeve Cashmere Cardigan - Light Gray
Top: Forever21
Pants: River Island
Shoes: New Balance
Bag: Multi Pockets Buckle Straps Backpack
Sunglasses: Shopee





Share me your weekend travel OOTD and get your discount below!
Zaful green short dress Summer 2017 Promotion
10% OFF ZafulChen & ZafulIns

Your stray kid,
Qing