Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful: Bloom Like An Embroidered Flower


I can't believe that in my province there is a stunning place like this, a bamboo park. A long travel is worth it when you arrive here. The tall bamboos will protect you from the sun and gives you the freshest air to breathe, Lubao Bamboo Hub and Eco Park is a must visit here in Pampanga. There's a lot of things to do here too, I suggest to bring your food and have a picnic, that's what we did here. They provide you with Kubos to rest in, dine in and to sleep in. Entrance fee is so cheap, only Php20 for the tourist and Php10 for Lubao residents. Of course, it is an Instagram worthy place and perfect for OOTDs, one of the best place to shoot.

Kinda sad because I didn't bring some extra outfit and there is a lot of spot that so perfect for an outfit shoot. So, to match the bamboo park, a floral embroidered top is the best outfit for this. I need to bloom in such green place. I paired it with black shorts and black sandals. This huge bag is such a saver for me this month because I have been away from home I can put a full outfit, essentials, and cameras too. It is well made because it can carry a lot of things and still not breaking. 

Top: Floral Embroidered Cotton Collared Shirt - White
Shorts: Mid-Waist String Lace Spliced Shorts
Bag: Canvas Stitching Shoulder Bag - Gray
Sandals: Local Store





Your stray kid,
Qing