Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful: In Bali


This look reminds me of Bali, an outfit that is perfect for an afternoon walk in the beach. Bali is one of the places I want to visit and always dreaming to someday I can see the beautiful beaches in person. For now, all I can do is to just create a look. You know how much I love off the shoulder top and this nude floral off the shoulder is my favorite out of my collection. Vintage has always a space in my heart that I can still remember my old blog post where I always style vintage pieces. The tassel details gives it a trendy vibe and has the comfy material. I decided to pair it with this rusty orange maxi dress and I got the biggest size which I though it would fit to me but it's too long. Since I don't have the time to go to the tailor I just thought a way to make it work. I never expect that it would be this cool, now I can just leave it this way. To make the boho look more boho a gladiator espadrilles is the perfect way to finish off the look. 

Top: Off Shoulder Floral Cropped Blouse - Dark Nude
Skirt: Solid Color High Waisted Long Skirt - Orange
Sandals: Tassels Lace Up Espadrilles Sandals - Black




Your stay kid,
Qing