Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful: Off Duty


My love for basic has been revived for the sake of comfy and rainy season. It is so sad to accept that summer for me is over. No more humidity and getting wet is unavoidable. When I say rainy season, I mean typhoon, like heavy rain, thunderstorm and flood. You need to equip yourself with umbrella, towel and extra clothes. Going at work when it is raining is a thing I hate, I hate being cold and getting wet. Denim is a no no for me in this kind of situation but sweaters are a must for me. Usually, my most practical way to create a look is a sweater-shorts-slippers combo but when it is on duty I need to consider a dress code, you know, I need to be professional looking but not too over. 

I am also a person that's go with the flow, when it is gloomy my look will be also be gloomy like this minimal basic look. For me, rainy season equals sweater weather that is why I am wearing this raglan sweater to protect me from the cold. I paired it with this super comfy cotton pants that I really love wearing, a pajama feel! Reviving my white sneakers that I need to clean to finish off the look. 

Shirt: Raglan Sleeve Skull Print Color Block T-Shirt - Light Gray
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Breathable Tie Up PU Leather Athletic Shoes - White




Your stray kid,
Qing