Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Cheap To Stylish: 50 Pesos Clear Aviator


Cheap To Stylish has been on my mind since the start of 2017, the idea came up when a lot of my friends are asking where I bought/how much most of my clothes and accessories, then I answer them "sa tiangge, 50 lang" they always like mind blown. If you have read my "about me" section, you will know where I start and why did I start this blog. I am always the "budget friendly fashion blogger" where I dress for less. My goal is always stylish without breaking the bank, I always love the challenge of dressing chic on a budget and it excites me. Sale and thrifting are my favorite kind of shopping, so I want to help you guys to turn your cheap finds to its stylish version.

First up, is this Php50 ($1) clear Aviator that you can find anywhere. A pair of eyeglass/sunglasses can bring that extra umf to any outfit, this clear aviator is one of my favorite on my eyeglass collection, it always gives me that "rad-ness" or coolness. For this look, I am going for a minimalist street style because it is the perfect style to go to for the aviator. Going all white for my base outfit, a simple white spaghetti top and white geometric shorts that have line details. I am wearing this black blazer for cover up and black creepers to complete the black and white minimalist outfit.
Here is a 90's look for more outfit inspiration. 

Top: Local Store (P50)
Shorts: Stylish Mid Waist Asymmetrical Printed Culotte For Women
Creepers: Sammydress.com
Blazer: Thrifted (P50)
Aviator: Local Store (P50)





Remember that fashion is not about brand, it's about style.

Your stray kid,
Qing