Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Rosegal: Fishnet and Band Tee


Fishnet trend is something that I thought would never wear. I see fashion forward girls wearing fishnet top and fishnet socks or fishnet stockings over their tattered pants, I think its cool but imagining myself wearing it? Nah! That's me few months ago, wearing a fishnet bandage skirt now made me realized that "there is no harm on trying". It took weeks for me to create this look so please I hope you appreciate it. *wink*


This Guns and Roses tee is one of my thifted treasure, a vintage tee that is rare now a days. I have a lot of friends who wants it but sorry guys. Pairing it with the pink fishnet skirt to turn it into more feminine rocker look. Wearing a white athletic shoes even if it is raining, *LOL* and the current watch I am loving. 

Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Fishnet Overlay Form Fitting Skirt
Shoes: Faux Leather Embroidery Athletic Shoes
Watch: Waterproof Rubber Band Red LED Watch with Number Hour Marks Square Shaped 
Location: Spanglish





Your stray kid,
Qing