Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Rosegal: Striped Half Tucked


One of the clothing that I always have a place in my heart are long sleeves, I have like 10-15 long sleeves in my closet. If they say "when in doubt, wear red" my version is "when in doubt, wear long sleeves/flannel". Long sleeves are known for formal occasion or on an interview but I am a rule breaker, I wear them casually. My essential so I can look put together and casually sophisticated. I am still amaze with how can  you turn fashion just by changing a one piece on your outfit. Just like this stripe long sleeves, most girls would style it with a slacks or white pants and you will achieve a formal/office look. In my styling, I paired it with shorts and half tucked it, then it will turn into a casual outfit that can be your go-to look. To keep the blue hue, I am wearing this comfy blue slip on.

Get the look at the Rosegal summer 2017 Promotion and use code RosegalChen and RosegalIns for 10-20 % OFF.



Top: Stripes Long Sleeve Formal Shirt - Blue And White
Shorts: Casual Elastic Waist Solid Color Shorts For Women
Slip On: Pointed Toe Flat Heel Tassels Slippers - Blue

Get the shoes at the Zaful Summer 2017 Promotion and use code ZafulChen and ZafulIns for 10-20 % OFF.



Your stray kid,
Qing