Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Cheap To Stylish: 150 Pesos Feather Off The Shoulder Top


This will be my second cheap to stylish segment where I find cheap/affordable clothes and style them so we can achieve that fashionista look without breaking the bank! You can check out my 50 Pesos Aviator styling if you are searching for an outfit idea.

For this post I will be featuring a P150 off the shoulder top, yup you heard it right! You can find this top everywhere in night market with variety of style and prints. I am an adventurous, fashionista way, you can always see me going to night markets and finding affordable clothes. I found this cute feather print top so I can wear it in a friends wedding, pair it with a light pink midi skirt and white sandals. But for this look I want to be more casual, something you can wear when you just want to go some errands. I love the earthy tones so I paired it with a brown flowy shorts with bow that I think really goes well with the top. I am wearing my statement gladiator sandals to bring some extra details and boho vibe to the whole look. 

Top: Nepo Mall
Shorts: Thrifted
Sandals: Ethnic Style Women's Sandals With Cross Straps and Pompon Design





Always remember that, " It's not about brand, it's about style."

Your stray kid,
Qing