Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful: Flare Sleeves and Embroidered Denim Pants


Flare sleeves might be my thing now, love the flowy detail that gives some extra on your outfit. A girly touch for a top and pairing it with this embroidered pants, putting some texture to your whole outfit. Loving the stripe minimalist of this bodysuit and speaking of bodysuit it is also my thing now. The pants have the combination of vintage and rad-ness because of the tattered. I am wearing the my white slip on to keep a balance of whiteness to the whole outfit. I have been exploring a lot of new trends now which I think a good thing that is happening right now in my life. I am into combining girly and my love for unique pieces. Will always enjoy experimenting fashion. How would you style your unique pieces?

Top: Off The Shoulder Flare Sleeve Striped Bodysuit - White
Sandals: Faux Leather Flat Heel Square Toe Slippers
Pants: Ripped Cutoffs Embroidered Tapered Jeans - Denim Blue


Get your deal at Zaful Summer 2017 Promotion and use ZafulChen & ZafulIns for 10%-20% OFF on your order!



Your stray kid,
Qing