Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

FALLing Into Season


The fall/autumn season is here, so bust out that cozy clothing and get your pumpkin spice latte. Living on a tropical island, fall/autumn clothing is not something that can be worn easily because we only have two seasons, summer and rainy season. So how do I style fall/autumn trend in a tropical way? My only option in keeping up with the western trend is the color palette for the season since it is fall/autumn, dark colors are in. Here I style a fall/autumn inspired outfit for the island girl like me.

Red Plaid


Plaid is a perfect way to start up your fall trend and choose dark colors like a red and blue combination. Here I am wearing a plaid off the shoulder top with ruffle details to keep me from sweating, pairing it with my favorite black shorts. For shoes, I am wearing this elf slip-on that has velvet material and let's take a moment for this tassel sling bag that I am obsessed with. The bag perfectly matches my whole outfit.

Bag: Textured Leather Chain Tassels Crossbody Bag - Red
Slip-on: Solid Color Pointed Toe Flat Heel Slippers - Gray
Top: Off The Shoulder Plaid Ruffles Blouse - Plaid
Shorts: Casual Elastic Waist Solid Color Shorts For Women - Black



Get this outfit at the ongoing Zaful Autumn 2017 Promotion and get your 10%-20% Off by using ZafulChen & ZafulIns

Rose Embroidered


Another thing that I am into lately is details, just like this rose embroidered details. The white button-down is a unique to have for fall/autumn and the sheer sleeves will keep me sweat proof all day. Pairing it with the same shorts and change the bag into this black sling bag instead. I am wearing my white slip-ons to matches my top.

Top: Tassel Button Up Floral Embroidered Shirt - White
Slip-ons: Faux Leather Flat Heel Square Toe Slippers
Bag: Oasis



Get this outfit at the ongoing Gamiss Autumn 2017 Promotion and get your 10%-20% Off by using GamissChen.


Let me know how would you style fall/autumn trend!
Your stray kid,
Qing