Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Rosegal: Weekend Spot


TGIF is my favorite status on my social media because it's the weekend the next day. How do I spend my weekend? Well, my weekend is the best time of my life! I got to blog, attend some events and spend the whole day with all my blogger friends. But sometimes I have a free weekend where I just stay home and be a lazy as much as I want. 

Spending my lazy days by binge watching anime series or reading manga, sorry I am weird.

Top: Sexy Strappy Hollow Out Lace Splicing Long Sleeve Blouse For Women - White
Shorts: Tree Print Laced Flowy Shorts - Black



Fashion blogging is a huge commitment, shooting outfit is a must, I should not run out of creativity in styling clothes. First, I start building the outfit by wearing them to see if it looks pretty and something that most girls wear. I shoot then edit for my future post, this is my favorite spot to blog and write. I am a big fan of Pinterest inspired minimalist bedroom and trying to achieve the goal.



On a days like this I am trying to stay comfy as possible but today I am kinda want extra. Wearing this cold shoulder top with a delicate lace detail and shorts. What's your weekend story?

Your stray kid,
Qing