Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful: Clozette.co Tea Party Outfit


Recently I was so lucky enough to be invited on the annual Clozette.co party. This year it is a tea party for all the Clozetter here in the Philippines. As blogger, this is a great opportunity to meet other girls with the same passion as mine. The event is perfect for all of us Clozetters, there a lot of fun girly activities (I did my own tassel earnings which I am wearing, one of the activity in the event) and we had a chance to chit chats with the girls that we are just seeing through online. 

The tea party's theme are pink. light pink, white and black. If you know me, I am someone who would want to look good and sophisticated. I decided to be in black and white. The blazer has this mesh details that is unique and keep everything simple with white camisole, black shorts and white slip on. I accessorized the simple outfit with a statement sling bag from Zaful, I love all the tassel details that are so trendy right now. Giving the whole outfit more sophisticated vibe.

Get the best deal at 11 11 Sale Shopping Festival!

Earrings: DIY





Your stray kid,
Qing