Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful: Embroidered Denim Jacket


Denim is classic and timeless even a decade or two have passed. I am a super fan of denim jackets because they are easy to style and giving you a quick coolness vibe to any look. You can style them with dress if you are feeling laid back. If you are a fan of a minimalist style a good classic denim jacket will give extra umf to your outfit. On a days of a cold winter or fall a denim jacket will save the day by keeping you stylish. There are a lot of denim jacket style and recently embroidered denim jackets are back so I must jump into bandwagon. Who will not love women denim jacket and embroidered in one? 

Styling mine with a laid back outfit because comfy is my forte. I am wearing a cropped white button down, black denim and white shoes. To add some extra to the outfit I am throwing my floral embroidered denim jacket because why not? I think this outfit is perfect for my ice cream overload day with Baskin Robbins?

How would you style yours? Would love to know!

Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Shoepets



Get the best deal at the Zaful Sweaters Autumn 2017 Promotion
Use ZafulIns & ZafulChen for 10%-20% OFF on your order.


Your stray kid, 
Qing