Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful: Gingham and Sweater


Cold weather is requiring me to slouch and keep myself warm and cozy. It is truly a sweater weather and a season of coffee and hugs! Cold weather is my least favorite but I am so in love with fall/autumn fashion, the irony, I know. I am finding myself reaching out to my sweaters lately and this sweater is something new to my collection. It is so cute that it is not defining me but still looks cute with my gingham ruffle shorts. I am wearing my pointed slip on and accessorizing it with a cute cat sling bag.

This style is something new to me, I think it is not a bad choice and will continue to explore style.

Top: Gifted
Shorts: Self Tie Gingham Ruffle Shorts
Sling bag: Rosegal.com
Slip on: Solid Color Pointed Toe Flat Heel Slippers - Gray



Get the best deal at the Zaful Sweaters Autumn 2017 Promotion
Use ZafulIns & ZafulChen for 10%-20% OFF on your order.


Your stray kid,
Qing