Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Rosegal: Embrace Yourself With This Pink Bodysuit


Happy New Year everyone! This is my first outfit post this 2018 and this post is dedicated to all body positive girls out there. I was born chubby/fat and over the years as I grow older I gain weight which we know that at some point in our life we lose self-confidence. As a fashion blogger, it is hard to style certain piece of clothing because it doesn't flatter your body. But over the years I embraced what are my flaws and make it as my armor. 

Bodysuit: High Cut Off The Shoulder Bodysuit With Frill - Pink
Shorts: Ethnic Style Elastic Waist Loose-Fitting Embroidered Shorts For Women
Slippers: Local Store
Fairylights: Supli 6 Pack 12M( 2M x 6 )120led with Screwdriver A Bottle Lights Fairy String Lights Warm White White Red Yellow Blue Green Purple Pink Multi Color
Bra: Scalloped Lace-Up Backless Adjustable Adhesive Bra
Bag: Drawstring Color Block Faux Leather Bucket Bag - White

RosegalChen and RosegalIns for 10%-20% off.



Bodysuits are no no for me before even though I wanted to wear it and then I just realized that I need to be more confident with my body. So, I added this off-the- shoulder bodysuit in my cart and confidently wearing it right now. Pairing it with this fuschia pink ethnic shorts that really goes well with the pink bodysuit. For accessories, I am using my favorite lemon bag and white flats for slippers. Whatever your body size is, accepting and being yourself will surely help a lot. Don't hesitate because "fashion is your creative self" as I always say. Own it, girl!






Your stray kid,
Qing