Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful: First of Summer


My favorite season has arrived and I am very excited to style summer clothes. First, of my summer outfit and this blog will be a summer filled with inspired ootds from now on. So to commemorate the first of summer, here is a super cute outfit from Zaful. This bowknot leaf print screams summer and beach of course. I super love the leaf print, which is a big trend since last year. To make it casually appropriate I have put on a white shirt underneath, but you can definitely wear it on its on especially if you are going to the beach. To dress up the whole look, I accessorized with this tassel earrings and simple espadrilles.

What is your summer ensemble?

Top and Shorts: Bowknot Leaf Print Smocked Top With Ruffles Shorts - Floral
Earrings: Circle Tassel Hoop Earrings - Light Pink
Shirt: Local Store
Espadrilles: Rosegal



You can use RosegalChen and RosegalIns for 10%-20% OFF!


Don't forget to use ZafulChen and ZafulIns to get your 10%-20% Off


Your stray kid,
Qing