Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Zaful: Sweater for Tropical Girl


If you are in a humid country, that doesn't mean you can't go along with the winter season trend. Here in my country there are no four seasons, only summer and typhoon. A summer style is an all year round fashion here, no zero degree outfits, but it doesn't stop me from loving the sweater. Yup, I wear sweater in a 26 degree Celsius temperature. I think the secret is the material of the sweater, just like what I am wearing right now. I have a huge collection of sweater and picking this color blocking sweater is new for me. Glad I got it! It has a light material which you can wear on an ordinary January. 



I fell in love with its color blocking and being in love with the colors this sweater is a meant to be. I love how it accentuates my body and the extra long sleeves is cute, a different style that has been added to my sweater collection. Pairing it with my DIY raw hem pants that looks like square pants and a blue slip-ons that matches the pants. All in all this is one of my fav look so far this 2018. 


Sweater: Crew Neck Striped Knitted Top - Red
Pants: Thrifted
Slip ons: Pointed Toe Flat Heel Tassels Slippers - Blue


Hope you like it!
Your stray kid,
Qing