Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Dress With A Floral Mesh


What makes your summer special? Mine is having my own summer color, a color that I have been obsessing since the first summer kicks. Burnt orange has been my color obsession so I decided to make this my summer color for this year.   



This dress shoutouts my summer in its mesh floral sleeves is everything. Though this dress is on a sweater side but is still comfy. You can wear this on chilly summer nights. The bag is a personalized bag from a local store here in the Philippines. Joyce collection, has a very affordable and good quality bags, wallets, passport holder, key holder and etc. which you can personalize with your name. So awesome, right?



What I love about this dress with a floral mesh is that it is so easy to style, with its details you have a quick stylish outfit. I am pairing it with my favorite white slip on and a bag that is perfect for the whole outfit.

Your stray kid,
Qing