Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Rainy Sweater Weather


In some country chilly temperature means sweater weather is finally coming but in my country sweater weather will start when the monsoon and typhoon season is finally here. It was just recently announce that the typhoon season has started and summer is officially over. *sob* It is now the time of the year to get cozy and warm so busting your cute sweater is a must. 

Sweater: Thrifted
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Nike Airforce One



I am a big fan of sweater specially oversize sweater, the bigger, the better. The lousy it is the more I will love it. For me, there is always a falling in love moment in any oversize sweater. Here is just a simple sweater outfit inspiration for all of you. Pairing the sweater with my tattered jeans and a white shoes. Simple but still stylish.




Your stray kid,
Qing